How to customize SCO Openserver login screen - SCO

This is a discussion on How to customize SCO Openserver login screen - SCO ; How can I have custom text display on the screen, along with the login prompt? I think I did this once a long time ago, but I can't seem to find any instructions. Is it just a text file to ...

  1. How to customize SCO Openserver login screen

    How can I have custom text display on the screen, along with the login
    prompt? I think I did this once a long time ago, but I can't seem to
    find any instructions. Is it just a text file to modify?

    Al

  2. Re: How to customize SCO Openserver login screen

    alb wrote:
    > How can I have custom text display on the screen, along with the login
    > prompt? I think I did this once a long time ago, but I can't seem to
    > find any instructions. Is it just a text file to modify?

    man issue
    man motd

    JS

  3. Re: How to customize SCO Openserver login screen

    John Schmidt typed (on Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 11:33:41AM -0400):
    | alb wrote:
    | >How can I have custom text display on the screen, along with the login
    | >prompt? I think I did this once a long time ago, but I can't seem to
    | >find any instructions. Is it just a text file to modify?
    |
    | man issue
    | man motd

    man gettydefs

    --
    JP

  4. Re: How to customize SCO Openserver login screen

    Ah yes, issue - that's it. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread