Multiple sessions using ICE.TCP DOS - SCO

This is a discussion on Multiple sessions using ICE.TCP DOS - SCO ; Can anyone help me with this? I know it's an OLD unsupported product, but I noticed in the SETTCP config screen an option for "Number of sessions" I cannot figure out how to switch to the 2nd session when this ...

  1. Multiple sessions using ICE.TCP DOS

    Can anyone help me with this? I know it's an OLD unsupported product,
    but I noticed in the SETTCP config screen an option for "Number of sessions"

    I cannot figure out how to switch to the 2nd session when this option is
    set to 2.

    I tried Alt-Fn and Ctrl-Alt-Fn with no sucess.

    Anyone?

    TIA,
    Dan

  2. Re: Multiple sessions using ICE.TCP DOS

    In article ,
    Boss wrote:

    > Can anyone help me with this? I know it's an OLD unsupported product,
    > but I noticed in the SETTCP config screen an option for "Number of sessions"
    >
    > I cannot figure out how to switch to the 2nd session when this option is
    > set to 2.
    >
    > I tried Alt-Fn and Ctrl-Alt-Fn with no sucess.
    >
    > Anyone?
    >
    > TIA,
    > Dan

    Go here, then click on link for contact or support. They should be able
    to tell you the key-command. Of course, they may want you to upgrad :-/

    http://www.icetcp.com/products/ice-ten.html

    Hope this helps,
    Ted

  3. Re: Multiple sessions using ICE.TCP DOS

    On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 23:00:34 -0700, Ted Summers
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > Boss wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone help me with this? I know it's an OLD unsupported product,
    >> but I noticed in the SETTCP config screen an option for "Number of sessions"
    >>
    >> I cannot figure out how to switch to the 2nd session when this option is
    >> set to 2.
    >>
    >> I tried Alt-Fn and Ctrl-Alt-Fn with no sucess.
    >>
    >> Anyone?
    >>
    >> TIA,
    >> Dan

    >Go here, then click on link for contact or support. They should be able
    >to tell you the key-command. Of course, they may want you to upgrad :-/
    >
    >http://www.icetcp.com/products/ice-ten.html
    >
    >Hope this helps,
    >Ted

    Try this
    set IceTCP to wy60 emulation
    login to the SCO system
    at the prompt type mscreen -t
    shift+F1 is your 1st screen, shift+F2 is the second etc. Shift+F9
    aborts mscreen.

    Some emulators had additions to the /etc/mscreencap file to support
    multiscreens in ansi emulation but it is not part of the base mscreen
    probram's capabilities.

+ Reply to Thread