From: sco-misc-bounces+beppler=comcast.net@lists.celestial.com
[mailto:sco-misc-bounces+beppler=comcast.net@lists.celestial.com] On Behalf
Of Patrice Dagenais
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 7:16 PM
To: sco-misc@lists.celestial.com
Subject: maximum size hard drive....

Hi everyone,

SCO 5.06a, HP ML-350, 641 raid comtroller, 3 hard drives 300gb each in
raid 5 witch make 600gb. SCO see only 52gb...!!!

What is the maximum size that SCO can see. Is there a way to fix that
problem.

I've been told that it can see 2tb but I need to adjust my block size to
8192...!!!

Thanks in advance