New to SCO - Help! - SCO

This is a discussion on New to SCO - Help! - SCO ; Im very new to UNIX and need some help with basic install. Im installing SCO 5.0.5 on a HP server tc3100. Im not even sure where to begin. I start the machine and Im stuck at the Boot prompt. Not ...

  1. New to SCO - Help!

    Im very new to UNIX and need some help with basic install. Im
    installing SCO 5.0.5 on a HP server tc3100. Im not even sure where to
    begin. I start the machine and Im stuck at the Boot prompt. Not sure
    what commands to use from here. I've been looking on the net for basic
    install instructions but am completely lost. If anybody can help shed
    some light it would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: New to SCO - Help!

    DarkRam typed (on Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 07:56:27AM -0700):
    | Im very new to UNIX and need some help with basic install. Im
    | installing SCO 5.0.5 on a HP server tc3100. Im not even sure where to
    | begin. I start the machine and Im stuck at the Boot prompt. Not sure
    | what commands to use from here. I've been looking on the net for basic
    | install instructions but am completely lost. If anybody can help shed
    | some light it would be greatly appreciated.

    Hit the key.

    --
    JP

  3. Re: New to SCO - Help!