vision2k license - SCO

This is a discussion on vision2k license - SCO ; Tarantella no longer supports vision 2K. Does anyone have a couple of license numbers that they could share. I would be willing to give you some of mine. I need two more licenses. Thank you....

  1. vision2k license

    Tarantella no longer supports vision 2K. Does anyone have a couple of
    license
    numbers that they could share. I would be willing to give you some of
    mine.
    I need two more licenses. Thank you.

  2. Re: vision2k license

    SCO has also stopped supporting vision2K. SCO now does Samba, which has a
    huge open-source following.

    "carl" wrote in message
    news:1124143901.755006.262740@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > Tarantella no longer supports vision 2K. Does anyone have a couple of
    > license
    > numbers that they could share. I would be willing to give you some of
    > mine.
    > I need two more licenses. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread