war of words? - SCO

This is a discussion on war of words? - SCO ; 'Even today some of our key engineers look at us and say: "That is ridiculous, false, why are we not fighting this?"' help me out here, what is ridiculous, false? http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/...mcbride_1.html...

  1. war of words?

    'Even today some of our key engineers look at us and say: "That is
    ridiculous, false, why are we not fighting this?"'

    help me out here, what is ridiculous, false?

    http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/...mcbride_1.html

  2. Re: war of words?

    bob jones wrote:
    > 'Even today some of our key engineers look at us and say: "That is
    > ridiculous, false, why are we not fighting this?"'
    >
    > help me out here, what is ridiculous, false?
    >
    > http://www.infoworld.com/article/05/...mcbride_1.html

    I couldn't find the quote in the article cited, so not sure what you
    mean.

    You can get Darl unfiltered in his "Long Live UNIX" open letter at
    http://www.darlmcbride.com/.

    Jonathan Schilling

+ Reply to Thread