Is XEON cpu compatible with OSR5.0.6 or 5.0.5? - SCO

This is a discussion on Is XEON cpu compatible with OSR5.0.6 or 5.0.5? - SCO ; Is the XEON processor compatible with OSR 5.0.6 ? I have a P3 system and want to reload all the OS into a new Dual Xeon server. THanks...

  1. Is XEON cpu compatible with OSR5.0.6 or 5.0.5?

    Is the XEON processor compatible with OSR 5.0.6 ? I have a P3 system and
    want to reload all the OS into a new Dual Xeon server.

    THanks

  2. Re: Is XEON cpu compatible with OSR5.0.6 or 5.0.5?

    E Arredondo typed (on Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 10:21:17PM +0000):
    | Is the XEON processor compatible with OSR 5.0.6 ? I have a P3 system and
    | want to reload all the OS into a new Dual Xeon server.

    Yes, and install the relevant patches.

    --
    JP

  3. Re: Is XEON cpu compatible with OSR5.0.6 or 5.0.5?