hardware support in NJ - SCO

This is a discussion on hardware support in NJ - SCO ; Can comeone in the New Jersey area give me the contact information for a reliable hardware support person. I have a customer with a Compaq Proliant 7000 that needs a check up. It is running OS 5.0.5, and it should ...

  1. hardware support in NJ

    Can comeone in the New Jersey area give me the contact information for
    a reliable hardware support person. I have a customer with a Compaq
    Proliant 7000 that needs a check up. It is running OS 5.0.5, and it
    should be updated also. Please contact me offline at
    tony@eastpointdata.com. Thanks.

    Tony Onto
    East Point Data

  2. Re: hardware support in NJ

    eastpt wrote:
    > Can comeone in the New Jersey area give me the contact information for
    > a reliable hardware support person. I have a customer with a Compaq
    > Proliant 7000 that needs a check up. It is running OS 5.0.5, and it
    > should be updated also. Please contact me offline at
    > tony@eastpointdata.com. Thanks.
    >
    > Tony Onto
    > East Point Data

    Tony,

    I responded to you via email but got no response?
    I live in the Philly area - please email me if you still need help.

    Scott Ullmann
    sullmann@comcast.net

  3. Re: hardware support in NJ

    >> Can comeone in the New Jersey area give me the contact information for
    >> a reliable hardware support person. I have a customer with a Compaq
    >> Proliant 7000 that needs a check up. It is running OS 5.0.5, and it
    >> should be updated also. Please contact me offline at
    >> tony@eastpointdata.com. Thanks.
    >>
    >> Tony Onto
    >> East Point Data

    > Tony,
    >
    > I responded to you via email but got no response?
    > I live in the Philly area - please email me if you still need help.

    So did I, and I'm in NJ and he didn't bother replying to me either.
    I doubt he got so many replies he couldn't reply back with a "thanks I'm all
    set" to them, seeing as he asked to be contacted.

  4. Re: hardware support in NJ

    scooter wrote:
    > eastpt wrote:
    > > Can comeone in the New Jersey area give me the contact information for
    > > a reliable hardware support person. I have a customer with a Compaq
    > > Proliant 7000 that needs a check up. It is running OS 5.0.5, and it
    > > should be updated also. Please contact me offline at
    > > tony@eastpointdata.com. Thanks.
    > >
    > > Tony Onto
    > > East Point Data

    > Tony,
    >
    > I responded to you via email but got no response?
    > I live in the Philly area - please email me if you still need help.
    >
    > Scott Ullmann
    > sullmann@comcast.net

    Scott,

    Thanks for the reply, I think Philly is a bit far as the customer is in
    north Jersey. I will keep you in mind for a cust in Trenton though.

    Tony

  5. Re: hardware support in NJ

    Brian,

    I did get quite a few responses, but have been busy so I have not acted
    on this yet. I will try to get the system checked out next month.
    Thanks for the reply.

    Tony

  6. Re: hardware support in NJ