Content filtering on SCO? - SCO

This is a discussion on Content filtering on SCO? - SCO ; I am having a terrible time googling products to restrict web access for SCO servers (OpenServer 5). Can someone provide me with some suggestions as to where to start or some possible products, please? Tyler tyler AT kinotox DOT com ...

  1. Content filtering on SCO?

    I am having a terrible time googling products to restrict web access
    for SCO servers (OpenServer 5). Can someone provide me with some
    suggestions as to where to start or some possible products, please?

    Tyler
    tyler AT kinotox DOT com DOT ignorethe rest DOT org

  2. Re: Content filtering on SCO?

    In article <1122597308.268524.303820@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups. com>,
    Logos wrote:
    >I am having a terrible time googling products to restrict web access
    >for SCO servers (OpenServer 5). Can someone provide me with some
    >suggestions as to where to start or some possible products, please?

    Squid comes to mind. Its a pretty good proxy server.

    Dave

+ Reply to Thread