Sco Openserver 5.07 and HP JETDIRECT - SCO

This is a discussion on Sco Openserver 5.07 and HP JETDIRECT - SCO ; Hello, I've somes printers connected on the network by somes HP JEtdirect 170x. All printers runs correctly but often without explanations it is impossible to print on one of them. I need to recreate it to fix the problem. I've ...

  1. Sco Openserver 5.07 and HP JETDIRECT

    Hello,

    I've somes printers connected on the network by somes HP JEtdirect 170x. All
    printers runs correctly but often without explanations it is impossible to
    print on one of them. I need to recreate it to fix the problem. I've
    searched the cause of this problem without success. If you have an idea ???

    Thanks

    Totophe

  2. Re: Sco Openserver 5.07 and HP JETDIRECT

    http://aplawrence.com/SCOFAQ/FAQ_scotec7getnetcat.html

    --
    Tony Lawrence
    Unix/Linux/Mac OS X resources: http://aplawrence.com

  3. Re: Sco Openserver 5.07 and HP JETDIRECT

    thanks

    "Tony Lawrence" a écrit dans le message de news:
    Z-ydnUA9iqr7JXXfRVn-jw@comcast.com...
    > HempelIt wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I've somes printers connected on the network by somes HP JEtdirect 170x.
    >> All printers runs correctly but often without explanations it is
    >> impossible to print on one of them. I need to recreate it to fix the
    >> problem. I've searched the cause of this problem without success. If you
    >> have an idea ???

    > http://aplawrence.com/SCOFAQ/FAQ_scotec7getnetcat.html
    >

    > --
    > Tony Lawrence