Internet Routing - 5.0.5 - SCO

This is a discussion on Internet Routing - 5.0.5 - SCO ; How does 5.0.5 set up a default route to the internet? Currently we have an SCO box on a Windows network running ISA Server. Our static routes to are subnets are in /etc/rc2.d/S89tcp. The Windows units are smart enough to ...

  1. Internet Routing - 5.0.5

    How does 5.0.5 set up a default route to the internet? Currently we have
    an SCO box on a Windows network running ISA Server. Our static routes
    to are subnets are in /etc/rc2.d/S89tcp. The Windows units are smart
    enough to get to the proxy for Internet access, but I can't find how to
    add a default route for on-net addresses. The SCO box is resolving DNS
    but has no route to host. What is the best way to add?

  2. Re: Internet Routing - 5.0.5

    See http://aplawrence.com/SCOFAQ/FAQ_sco...aultroute.html

    --
    Tony Lawrence