install a driver using floppy - SCO

This is a discussion on install a driver using floppy - SCO ; hi I have a fresh installation of SCO 5.0.6 and I don't know howto install nic driver VOL.000.000 using floppy?...

  1. install a driver using floppy

    hi

    I have a fresh installation of SCO 5.0.6 and I don't know howto install nic driver VOL.000.000
    using floppy?

  2. Re: install a driver using floppy

    Hello,
    How to instal a windows 98 SE to a laptop using floppy drive and usb stick.

    Note

    This info is given as is with no quarantee.
    Use at your own risk.

    Ingredients

    - One HP omnibook XE2-dc laptop with broken cd/dvd drive.
    - One 1.44 MB floppy disk
    - Working windows 98 system
    - 1 GB usb stick
    - Internet connection
    - Original windows 98 installation disk
    - One new (4 GB solidstate) IDE disk already installed to the
    old laptop.

    Situation

    Luckily this laptop has a working floppy drive and one USB port.
    Unfortunatelly the laptop does not boot from usb.

    Mission

    Install windows 98 SE to laptop.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread