    From: "Ron Kirschner"
    Newsgroups: comp.unix.sco.misc
    Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 2:53 PM
    Subject: PXE server for Unixware

    > I'm looking at a thin client product that normally works with a Linux PXE
    > server. Can Unixware be set up as a PXE server??

    Anything, even windows, can be a pxe server.
    pxe server just means dhcp and tftp server.

    (confusingly there is also a thing intel makes called pxe server which is a sort of special dhcp server that some pxe clients know how to look for and when found, they know enough to prefer it over the generic dhcp server that may also exist on the network. Personally I never use it, so I wouldn't worry about it or think about it, just know about it so as not to be confused when you see instructions that deal with it.)