x11vnc - SCO

This is a discussion on x11vnc - SCO ; Has anyone compiled x11vnc for Openserver 5.0.5? I'm having a million problems trying to compile. If anyone has a binary please let me know. Thanks...

  1. x11vnc

    Has anyone compiled x11vnc for Openserver 5.0.5? I'm having a million
    problems trying to compile. If anyone has a binary please let me know.
    Thanks

  2. Re: x11vnc

    Hello

    You could try this one:

    --
    Andreas

  3. Re: x11vnc

    Thanks Andreas,

    I have tried tightvnc but I need to connect to a session that already
    exists, tightvnc only allows me to create a new session.

    Thanks
    Phil

    On Aug 6, 10:27*pm, Andreas Kohl wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    > You could try this one:
    >

    > --
    > Andreas

  4. Re: x11vnc

    Ok,

    which compiler or development system you're using?
    You should better use GNU GCC ... and zlib seems to be required.

    Regards,
    Andreas

  5. Re: x11vnc

    Using GNU GCC - followed heaps on guides on different sites but had no
    luck...

    Phil

    On Aug 7, 8:13*pm, Andreas Kohl wrote:
    > Ok,
    >
    > which compiler or development system you're using?
    > You should better use GNU GCC ... and zlib seems to be required.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Andreas

+ Reply to Thread