Automount nfs share from windows server 2003 - SCO

This is a discussion on Automount nfs share from windows server 2003 - SCO ; Hi! I have exported NFS shares to my SCO Openserver 5.0.5 server, and it works perfectly when I issue the mount command. However, I would like to auto mount the shares. Where do I start when doing this? Thanks!...

  1. Automount nfs share from windows server 2003

    Hi! I have exported NFS shares to my SCO Openserver 5.0.5 server, and
    it works perfectly when I issue the mount command. However, I would
    like to auto mount the shares. Where do I start when doing this?
    Thanks!

  2. Re: Automount nfs share from windows server 2003

    Hello,

    Why not simply using the daemon automount that can be used without NIS also?

    er schrieb:
    > Hi! I have exported NFS shares to my SCO Openserver 5.0.5 server, and
    > it works perfectly when I issue the mount command. However, I would
    > like to auto mount the shares. Where do I start when doing this?
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread