Need SCO VisionFS install VOLS - SCO

This is a discussion on Need SCO VisionFS install VOLS - SCO ; I have a server that is fully licensed with SCO VisionFS 3.10.925 Well, that server crashed and I'm in the midst of resurrecting it today but I can't locate the install VOLS I used to install this......I have a license ...

  1. Need SCO VisionFS install VOLS

    I have a server that is fully licensed with SCO VisionFS 3.10.925

    Well, that server crashed and I'm in the midst of resurrecting it
    today but I can't locate the install VOLS I used to install
    this......I have a license for it, etc but I need th VOLS to
    install.......

    Does ANYONE have these? If so, can you email them to me or give me a
    link to where they might be? I've looked around all morning for them
    and can't seem to find them online anywhere.....I'm sure because it's
    no longer SCO's, and still belonged to Tarantella, and then Sun bought
    Tarantella, etc, etc, etc.........

    I really, really appreciate anyone's help here.....this is production
    impacting at this point.

    thanks guys

    Scott Ullmann
    sullmann@telespectrum.com

  2. Re: Need SCO VisionFS install VOLS

    On Jul 10, 10:12*am, scooter wrote:
    > I have a server that is fully licensed with SCO VisionFS 3.10.925
    >
    > Well, that server crashed and I'm in the midst of resurrecting it
    > today but I can't locate the install VOLS I used to install
    > this......I have a license for it, etc but I need th VOLS to
    > install.......
    >
    > Does ANYONE have these? *If so, can you email them to me or give me a
    > link to where they might be? *I've looked around all morning for them
    > and can't seem to find them online anywhere.....I'm sure because it's
    > no longer SCO's, and still belonged to Tarantella, and then Sun bought
    > Tarantella, etc, etc, etc.........
    >
    > I really, really appreciate anyone's help here.....this is production
    > impacting at this point.
    >
    > thanks guys
    >
    > Scott Ullmann
    > sullm...@telespectrum.com

    Disregard........I FINALLY found them on my old laptop......whew!!
    thanks

    Now...if I can just remember how to configure this like I had
    it...haha

    Scott

+ Reply to Thread