VMWare and Unixware - SCO

This is a discussion on VMWare and Unixware - SCO ; Any experiences with VMWare and Unixware 7.1.x? Need to start planning alternatives for some legacy applications at our customer sites. Thanks....

  1. VMWare and Unixware

    Any experiences with VMWare and Unixware 7.1.x? Need to start planning
    alternatives for some legacy applications at our customer sites.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: VMWare and Unixware

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, Rick wrote:
    > Any experiences with VMWare and Unixware 7.1.x? Need to start planning
    > alternatives for some legacy applications at our customer sites.

    I am running UnixWare 7.1.4 with MP4 on openSUSE 10.3 with VMWorkstation.
    It runs really well. Make sure you use the e1000 network driver. I have
    been running it prior to MP4 for over a year. Runs really well.

    --
    Boyd Gerber