Shareware: txt2pdf 9.7 can support Cyrillic - SCO

This is a discussion on Shareware: txt2pdf 9.7 can support Cyrillic - SCO ; We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.7 version. http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in every operating systems supported by ...

  1. Shareware: txt2pdf 9.7 can support Cyrillic

    We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.7 version.
    http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
    txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool
    that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
    every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every SCO
    versions.
    It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
    Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
    If you prefer we also can make an executable version for SCO (ask us
    it directly via email) or you can test the executable demo versions
    for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X you can find at
    http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html#get_etxt2pdf

    What's new in this version
    Good Cyrillic support (we use ER Kurier 1251 true type font but you
    can use the true type font you prefer).
    Here an example
    http://www.sanface.com/pdf/cyrillic.pdf

    Test txt2pdf 9.7!
    You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html

  2. Re: Shareware: txt2pdf 9.7 can support Cyrillic

    mail@sanface.com typed (on Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:26:25AM -0700):
    | We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.7 version.
    | http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
    | txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool
    | that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
    | every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every SCO
    | versions.
    | It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
    | Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
    | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
    | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
    | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
    | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
    | If you prefer we also can make an executable version for SCO (ask us
    | it directly via email) or you can test the executable demo versions
    | for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X you can find at
    | http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html#get_etxt2pdf
    |
    | What's new in this version
    | Good Cyrillic support (we use ER Kurier 1251 true type font but you
    | can use the true type font you prefer).
    | Here an example
    | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/cyrillic.pdf
    |
    | Test txt2pdf 9.7!
    | You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html

    Shareware:
    Are there any fees associated with any part or portion
    of this product? If yes, how much?

    - Jeff H

  3. Re: Shareware: txt2pdf 9.7 can support Cyrillic

    Jeff Hyman typed (on Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 02:34:49PM -0400):
    | mail@sanface.com typed (on Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:26:25AM -0700):
    | | We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.7 version.
    | | http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
    | | txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool
    | | that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
    | | every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every SCO
    | | versions.
    | | It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
    | | Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
    | | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
    | | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
    | | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
    | | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
    | | If you prefer we also can make an executable version for SCO (ask us
    | | it directly via email) or you can test the executable demo versions
    | | for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X you can find at
    | | http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html#get_etxt2pdf
    | |
    | | What's new in this version
    | | Good Cyrillic support (we use ER Kurier 1251 true type font but you
    | | can use the true type font you prefer).
    | | Here an example
    | | http://www.sanface.com/pdf/cyrillic.pdf
    | |
    | | Test txt2pdf 9.7!
    | | You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
    |
    | Shareware:
    | Are there any fees associated with any part or portion
    | of this product? If yes, how much?

    The web site will tell you.

    --
    JP