More RAID Drivers for SCO 5.0.6 - SCO

This is a discussion on More RAID Drivers for SCO 5.0.6 - SCO ; LSI have drivers for SAS/5i RAID Controllers. Not sure if it works on loweer SAS controllers but I got it working on a DELL 2950 with SAS/ 5i. the driver name is: SCO_op5_mpt_lsil_10409 It should be available on the LSI ...

  1. More RAID Drivers for SCO 5.0.6

    LSI have drivers for SAS/5i RAID Controllers. Not sure if it works on
    loweer SAS controllers but I got it working on a DELL 2950 with SAS/
    5i.

    the driver name is: SCO_op5_mpt_lsil_10409

    It should be available on the LSI website - they have changed their
    website around so I have lost the orginal link I had

    If you can't find it let me know and I will send it it you.

    Also anyone trying to install SCO 5.0.6 on a DELL PowerVault with a
    Perc/3Di Controller can use the aacraid drivers which are available on
    the SCO website.

    Regards

    Ananth

  2. Re: More RAID Drivers for SCO 5.0.6

    On 4 Jun, 13:28, annoho...@gmail.com wrote:
    > LSI have drivers for SAS/5i RAID Controllers. Not sure if it works on
    > loweer SAS controllers but I got it working on a DELL 2950 with SAS/
    > 5i.
    >
    > the driver name is: SCO_op5_mpt_lsil_10409
    >
    > It should be available on the LSI website - they have changed their
    > website around so I have lost the orginal link I had
    >
    > If you can't find it let me know and I will send it it you.
    >
    > Also anyone trying to install SCO 5.0.6 on a DELL PowerVault with a
    > Perc/3Di Controller can use the aacraid drivers which are available on
    > the SCO website.

    For a complete description of what is and is not supported see:

    http://www.sco.com/ta/125841

  3. Re: More RAID Drivers for SCO 5.0.6

    On Jun 4, 5:47 pm, bonix...@gmail.com wrote:
    > On 4 Jun, 13:28, annoho...@gmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > LSI have drivers for SAS/5i RAID Controllers. Not sure if it works on
    > > loweer SAS controllers but I got it working on a DELL 2950 with SAS/
    > > 5i.

    > > the driver name is: SCO_op5_mpt_lsil_10409

    > > It should be available on the LSI website - they have changed their
    > > website around so I have lost the orginal link I had

    > > If you can't find it let me know and I will send it it you.

    > > Also anyone trying to install SCO 5.0.6 on a DELL PowerVault with a
    > > Perc/3Di Controller can use the aacraid drivers which are available on
    > > the SCO website.

    > For a complete description of what is and is not supported see:
    >
    > http://www.sco.com/ta/125841

    Looks like they have updated the site since I last looked, but a they
    an invalid link to the PERC 3/Di Drivers.

    http://www.anandhacorp.co.uk/SCO.zip

    The Zip File contains PERC 3/Di and SAS 5i drivers.

    Regards

    Ananth

+ Reply to Thread