Unixware 2.x boot CDs - SCO

This is a discussion on Unixware 2.x boot CDs - SCO ; I have a client running an ancient Oracle application on Unixware 2.x (last Novell release), and would like to put this on a VMware system. I have a set of SCO Unixware 7.something installation media, but am not sure about ...

  1. Unixware 2.x boot CDs

    I have a client running an ancient Oracle application on Unixware 2.x (last
    Novell release), and would like to put this on a VMware system.

    I have a set of SCO Unixware 7.something installation media, but am not
    sure about licensing or whether the Oracle will run on it.

    Does anybody have ISO image(s) for Unixware 2 available that I could
    download?

    Bill
    Voice: (206) 236-1676 Mercer Island, WA 98040-0820
    Fax: (206) 232-9186

    Capitalism works primarily because most of the ways that a company can be
    scum end up being extremely bad for business when there's working
    competition. -rra

  2. Re: Unixware 2.x boot CDs

    On 26 May, 21:41, Bill Campbell wrote:
    > I have a client running an ancient Oracle application on Unixware 2.x (last
    > Novell release), and would like to put this on a VMware system.
    >
    > I have a set of SCO Unixware 7.something installation media, but am not
    > sure about licensing or whether the Oracle will run on it.
    >
    > Does anybody have ISO image(s) for Unixware 2 available that I could
    > download?

    Bill,

    If you get no takes on this you can always contact SCO to see if
    they can provide you with media. There would be a charge to
    get replacement media.

    John

+ Reply to Thread