Boyd Gerber owed $500 by SCO? - SCO

This is a discussion on Boyd Gerber owed $500 by SCO? - SCO ; The filings in the bankruptcy actions continue to be interesting. Here is one where a certain Boyd Lynn Gerber claims $500 has not been paid and is "caught in bankruptcy": http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/Cla...clientcode=SCO...

  1. Boyd Gerber owed $500 by SCO?

    The filings in the bankruptcy actions continue to be interesting.

    Here is one where a certain Boyd Lynn Gerber claims $500 has not been
    paid and is "caught in bankruptcy":
    http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/Cla...clientcode=SCO

  2. Re: Boyd Gerber owed $500 by SCO?

    On Wed, 23 Apr 2008, Joe Dunning wrote:
    > The filings in the bankruptcy actions continue to be interesting.
    >
    > Here is one where a certain Boyd Lynn Gerber claims $500 has not been
    > paid and is "caught in bankruptcy":
    > http://chapter11.epiqsystems.com/Cla...clientcode=SCO

    Yes, I had a signed contract with SCO. I have/had contracts many fortune
    500 companies like State and Federal Gov, MySQL AB, IBM, Novell, UNISYS,
    and others. So if they did the same I could be listed as well. I depends
    on the timing. I do not discriminate. I provide my skills for hire. I
    am a consultant/developer/... I do a lot of NRE. I do not discuss my
    contracts in public. This is all you will hear from.

    --
    Boyd Gerber