ethereal on unixware 7.1.4 - SCO

This is a discussion on ethereal on unixware 7.1.4 - SCO ; I've downloaded and installed ethereal, but get error below when trying to run it. Can anyone help?? dynamic linker: ethereal: binder error: symbol not found: XCheckTypedWindowEvent; referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0...

  1. ethereal on unixware 7.1.4

    I've downloaded and installed ethereal, but get error below when trying to
    run it. Can anyone help??

    dynamic linker: ethereal: binder error: symbol not found:
    XCheckTypedWindowEvent; referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0

  2. Re: ethereal on unixware 7.1.4

    On 18 Apr, 15:43, "Ron Kirschner" wrote:
    > I've downloaded and installed ethereal, but get error below when trying to
    > run it. Can anyone help??
    >
    > dynamic linker: ethereal: binder error: symbol not found:
    > XCheckTypedWindowEvent; referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libgdk-1.2.so.0

    Ron,

    Does the TA:

    http://www.sco.com/ta/116949

    help?