Installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over iLO2 HP - SCO

This is a discussion on Installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over iLO2 HP - SCO ; Hi all I`m have question is any body testing installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over virtual floppy in iLO2 manager on HP 380G5. I`m dont have floppy media in server and process of installing UnixWare need floppy drive.( or maybe I`m wrong ...

  1. Installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over iLO2 HP

    Hi all

    I`m have question is any body testing installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over
    virtual floppy in iLO2 manager on HP 380G5.
    I`m dont have floppy media in server and process of installing
    UnixWare need floppy drive.( or maybe I`m wrong ?, maybe existing
    other solutions on installing UnixWare if we dont have floppy media.

    Best regards
    Przemyslaw Wojtunik

  2. Re: Installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over iLO2 HP

    On Apr 11, 4:58 pm, przemyslaw.wojtu...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > I`m have question is any body testing installing UnixWare 7.1.4 over
    > virtual floppy in iLO2 manager on HP 380G5.
    > I`m dont have floppy media in server and process of installing
    > UnixWare need floppy drive.( or maybe I`m wrong ?, maybe existing
    > other solutions on installing UnixWare if we dont have floppy media.
    >
    > Best regards
    > Przemyslaw Wojtunik

    I have not tried the DL380G5 with the iLo virtual floppy. A USB
    floppy
    should work if its a BTLD you are looking for.

    One trick to try is to connect the iLo floppy before booting UW7, you
    will
    need to use a non-bootable ( blank ) floopy first and then change
    the image later.

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread