Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> Pat Welch wrote:
>> Brian K. White wrote:
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Keener"

Hey, us old hippies got to stick together. I still look forward to new
Callahan's books - in fact Spider is on my 'buy in Hardback, can't wait
for paperback' list.

Next you'll be telling me you're not looking forward to the, umm, 20th
or so Honor Harrington book from David Weber ...

SCO Authorized Partner
Microlite BackupEdge Certified Reseller
(209) 745-1401 Cell: (209) 251-9120
E-mail: patubb@inreach.com