http://aplawrence.com/consultants.html

No, really: it's not a scam, I'm not trying to get your email so that
I can pester you with other stuff. If you are offering Unix/Linux
related
services, I'll post your info at no charge and that's the end of it.

SCO folks: we get a lot of people stuck with old systems who need
help moving off or just keeping the darn thing running.

We have over 700 people listing now - if you search Google for "Unix
Consultant" that page is in the top few results.. so
you want to be there, and it's free so why not?

If you are already listed, but haven't updated in a while, please do
so.
I haven't started deleting old listings yet, but sooner or later I
will have to.