The compaq efs has a more recent version of u386mon renamed cpqmon . It runs fine on other boxes.

-----Original Message-----

From: stephen@stevedunn.ca (Stephen M. Dunn)
Subj: Re: 'top' for OSR6
Date: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:28 am
Size: 1K
To: distro@jpr.com

In article <47987779$0$90262$14726298@news.sunsite.dk> Stuart Marshall writes:
$rtpm looks interesting. Does anyone know if there is a port/version of
$this available for OS 5.0.x ?

Not that I'm aware of, though this is certainly not a definitive
answer. Like most other system monitoring programs that provide
highly detailed information, it would be coded to rely very heavily on
the kernel architecture. The OSR6 kernel is dramatically different
than the OSR5 kernel, meaning that a port is very non-trivial. An
OSR5 version might not have to be entirely written from scratch, but
it would probably be closer to that than it would be to a port.

I've been using u386mon on OSR5 for many years. It's not the be-all
and end-all, but if you're not familiar with it, it might be worth
checking it out as another tool to put in your OSR5 kit. I think it was
released by SCO in a TLS many years ago; it's probably somewhere on
their site and/or in Skunkware.
--
Stephen M. Dunn