Hi all, first post here because this is now driving me nutty.

I'm trying to run multiple Xvnc servers on an Openserver 6.0.0 box but the
two versions of tightvnc offered on SCO's website do not seem to work
properly.

The version supplied with Axel graphical terminals works fine on OSR600
(though with graphical glitches in KDE so no use to me) but I want to use
the latest OSR600 version.

What happens is when the first Xvnc server starts it creates the X domain
socket as X instead of X..

/tmp/.X11-unix/X
instead of
/tmp/.X11-unix/X0

...though when shutting down it seems to want to remove X
leaving a stale domain socket.

So I can run one Xvnc server and it works fine but only one and when it
shuts down I need to manually delete /tmp/.X11-unix/X

I'm running it with..

/usr/bin/Xvnc :1 -ac -geometry 1024x768 -depth
24 -co /usr/lib/X11/rgb -rfbwait 120000 -rfbport 5901 -dontdisconnect

Normally I'd try to compile the latest version from source but with no GNU
devel kit for 6.0.0. that does not appeal.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.