We would like to announce txt2pdf 9.5 version.
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html
txt2pdf is shareware; it is a very flexible and powerful Perl5 tool
that converts text files to PDF format files, so you can use it in
every operating systems supported by Perl5, including every SCO
versions.
It's simple to design background like invoices, orders etc.
Here nice examples made using txt2pdf PRO
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/Purchase_Order.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/oldinvoice.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/hfmus.pdf
http://www.sanface.com/pdf/heraldbill.pdf
If you prefer we also can make an executable version for SCO (ask us
it directly via email) or you can test the executable demo versions
for Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and Mac OS X you can find at
http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html#get_etxt2pdf

What's new in this version
txt2pdf can download files via http and convert them. e.g. txt2pdf
http://www.sanface.com/.../test.txt

Test txt2pdf 9.5!
You can find it at http://www.sanface.com/txt2pdf.html