unixware 7.1.4 install error - SCO

This is a discussion on unixware 7.1.4 install error - SCO ; I'm trying to install UnixWare 7.1.4 from the May 2006 CD on an HP ML350G5 SAS server. I'm getting the error below, and retries don't help. Any idea how to resolve this? sequencer error: module mouse returned abnormal exit code ...

  1. unixware 7.1.4 install error

    I'm trying to install UnixWare 7.1.4 from the May 2006 CD on an HP ML350G5
    SAS server. I'm getting the error below, and retries don't help. Any idea
    how to resolve this?

    sequencer error: module mouse
    returned abnormal exit code of 139.

  2. Re: unixware 7.1.4 install error

    I appear to have resolved this by using an older version of the UnixWare
    7.1.4 CD, rather than the image I downloaded and copied to CD.

    "Ron Kirschner" wrote in message
    > I'm trying to install UnixWare 7.1.4 from the May 2006 CD on an HP ML350G5
    > SAS server. I'm getting the error below, and retries don't help. Any
    > idea how to resolve this?
    >
    > sequencer error: module mouse
    > returned abnormal exit code of 139.

+ Reply to Thread