COPYING HP EFS770A HBA FROM FLOPPY IMAGE FILE TO CD - SCO

This is a discussion on COPYING HP EFS770A HBA FROM FLOPPY IMAGE FILE TO CD - SCO ; I have a ML350 server with no floppy, and need to get HP's EFS 770a hba floppy image to a cd. Is there a way to do this from a Windows XP box with a CD burner??...

  1. COPYING HP EFS770A HBA FROM FLOPPY IMAGE FILE TO CD

    I have a ML350 server with no floppy, and need to get HP's EFS 770a hba
    floppy image to a cd. Is there a way to do this from a Windows XP box with
    a CD burner??

  2. Re: COPYING HP EFS770A HBA FROM FLOPPY IMAGE FILE TO CD

    On 11 Oct, 02:32, "Ron Kirschner" wrote:
    > I have a ML350 server with no floppy, and need to get HP's EFS 770a hba
    > floppy image to a cd. Is there a way to do this from a Windows XP box with
    > a CD burner??

    Ron,

    http://www.sco.com/ta/126675

    explains how to put a HBA floppy image onto CD using
    an existing OpenServer or UnixWare system. The
    Windows XP steps should be similar.

    JOhn

  3. Re: COPYING HP EFS770A HBA FROM FLOPPY IMAGE FILE TO CD