SCO UnixWare 7.1.3 search PCI device - SCO

This is a discussion on SCO UnixWare 7.1.3 search PCI device - SCO ; Hello everyone, I write a program(not a driver) to search some pci board in Open Server 5.0.7 through /dev/pci node. In Open Server 5.0.7, the program works. When I want to porting the program on Unix Ware 7.1.3, there no ...

  1. SCO UnixWare 7.1.3 search PCI device

    Hello everyone,

    I write a program(not a driver) to search some pci board in Open
    Server 5.0.7 through /dev/pci node.
    In Open Server 5.0.7, the program works. When I want to porting the
    program on Unix Ware 7.1.3, there
    no pci node in /dev,

    How do I to find pci board (use vendor id and device id ) and read
    some pci configuration spaces?
    use /dev/hpci ? or resmgr?

    Thanks

  2. Re: SCO UnixWare 7.1.3 search PCI device

    On May 14, 10:11 pm, JH wrote:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I write a program(not a driver) to search some pci board in Open
    > Server 5.0.7 through /dev/pci node.
    > In Open Server 5.0.7, the program works. When I want to porting the
    > program on Unix Ware 7.1.3, there
    > no pci node in /dev,
    >
    > How do I to find pci board (use vendor id and device id ) and read
    > some pci configuration spaces?
    > use /dev/hpci ? or resmgr?
    >
    > Thanks

    Resource manager : /sbin/resmgr -p "BRDID SBRDID" should give you all
    the values related to vendor id deviceid & subsystem vendor id and
    device id.

    you can get extended pci configuration using "/etc/hw -vvv" as well

    Thanks
    Kiran

+ Reply to Thread