Hello everyone,

I've just been looking at the games database full list and there are
still some bits of missing data that I'm hoping someone can help me
with. The following details are what I'm still missing:

EDoom: who's it by, and is it freeware or shareware?
EggHunt by Michael Sheldon: is it freeware or shareware?
Invaders by Palmscape: freeware or shareware?
Lemmings (EPOC32 Java port): who's it by, and is it shareware, freeware
or commercial?
Mastermind by Neil Sands: freeware or shareware?
Napoleon by ArsLab: freeware or shareware?
WildReels by Dave Wild: freeware or shareware?
Y2K Bugs by Micro Cheng: freeware or shareware?

These are things I might find myself with further research, but if
others have these games installed and can find out without too much
trouble, I'd be grateful for the information.

--
Damian Walker
The World at Strife - newly released - psion.snigfarp.karoo.net