Psion Wavefinder - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion Wavefinder - Scion ; Hello All. I'm looking to upgrade my psion wavefinders drivers to the very latest ones. I understand these were sold seperately by psion on a disc and so aren't readily available online. Can any obliging soul email these to me ...

  1. Psion Wavefinder

    Hello All.

    I'm looking to upgrade my psion wavefinders drivers to the very latest ones.
    I understand these were sold seperately by psion on a disc and so aren't
    readily available online. Can any obliging soul email these to me please?

    regards

    Keiron

  2. Re: Psion Wavefinder

    This post states what the most recent driver versions are. Are yours
    that recent?
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/dab-d...s-request.html

    I found some drivers here:
    http://members.driverguide.com/drive...driverid=93324

    Can you find something here as well? :
    http://www.mypsionsupport.com/mypsion/login.asp

    Here is a detailed description of how to force the Win2K drivers onto
    XP:
    http://www.spidersweb.freeserve.co.u...DriversUnderXP
    - You might want to try a Windows patch for the USB drivers first
    from:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=822603

    Hope this helps!
    - Torben