Hello everyone,

I've released a new game for EPOC32, The World at Strife. Here's the
description from the web page:

"Fight against monsters created by the gods! Enter a dynastic struggle
for the throne of England! Create an empire in 20th century Europe!
Use brute force to dominate a lucrative mining planet! In fact, fight
any battle you can think of, from the stone age to the far future, with
this expandable war game system for all EPOC32 computers."

I hope you enjoy the game. It can be downloaded from my web site:

http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/psion/

--
Damian Walker
Add SAUSAGE to the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap