Hello everyone,

EPOC Entertainer isue 11, the October issue, is now available from the
usual place at the URL below. EPOC Entertainer is a magazine leaflet
about games for the EPOC32 platform. Computers covered include the
Oregon Scientific Osaris, the Psion Revo/Revo Plus and Diamond Mako,
the Psion Series 5, 5mx and 5mx Pro, the Ericsson MC218, the Geofox One,
and the Psion Series 7 and netBook. The magazine leaflet is published
monthly in PDF format, as an A5 leaflet to be printed on both sides of
A4 paper.

This month's issue contains a spotlight article on Gérard Millet,
reviews on Cosmic Co.'s Samurai: My Success Story and Gilles Contastin'
s CruelS5, and the latest installment in the Taking Control programming
tutorial. Downloads related to this month's content are also available
at the web site.

http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/psion/

--
Damian Walker
Add SAUSAGE to the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap