Hello everyone,

EPOC Entertainer isue 11, the October issue, is now available from the
usual place at the URL below. EPOC Entertainer is a magazine leaflet
about games for the EPOC32 platform. Computers covered include the
Oregon Scientific Osaris, the Psion Revo/Revo Plus and Diamond Mako,
the Psion Series 5, 5mx and 5mx Pro, the Ericsson MC218, the Geofox One,
and the Psion Series 7 and netBook. The magazine leaflet is published
monthly in PDF format, as an A5 leaflet to be printed on both sides of
A4 paper.

This month's issue contains a spotlight article on Gérard Millet,
reviews on Cosmic Co.'s Samurai: My Success Story and Gilles Contastin'
s CruelS5, and the latest installment in the Taking Control programming
tutorial. Downloads related to this month's content are also available
at the web site.

Damian Walker
Add SAUSAGE to the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap