Hello everyone,

UK viewers may be interested in this, but unfortunately my information
is a bit vague, as I'm off-line and can't look up the details.

On BBC4, 7:30 Tuesday night (23/09/2008), there was a programme about
amateur wildlife enthusiasts and their conservation work. Between 10
and 20 minutes into the programme, there was a bit about a group
researching bats roosting in an old ruined mansion. I spotted a Psion
Organiser II and a Series 3a/c/mx in use presumably for data gathering.

I think the programme is relatively recent, i.e. not a repeat, so it's
nice to see some venerable Psion machines still doing useful work.

--
Damian Walker
Add SAUSAGE to the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap