Hello everyone,

UK viewers may be interested in this, but unfortunately my information
is a bit vague, as I'm off-line and can't look up the details.

On BBC4, 7:30 Tuesday night (23/09/2008), there was a programme about
amateur wildlife enthusiasts and their conservation work. Between 10
and 20 minutes into the programme, there was a bit about a group
researching bats roosting in an old ruined mansion. I spotted a Psion
Organiser II and a Series 3a/c/mx in use presumably for data gathering.

I think the programme is relatively recent, i.e. not a repeat, so it's
nice to see some venerable Psion machines still doing useful work.

Damian Walker
Add SAUSAGE to the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap
Sent using an unregistered copy of RMRNews v1.02
Check out our website at http://www.rmrsoft.com/
for other high quality software for EPOC machines.