EPOC Entertainer 9 - Scion

This is a discussion on EPOC Entertainer 9 - Scion ; Ladies and Gentlemen, EPOC Entertainer 9 is now available, from its usual home at the URL below. EPOC Entertainer is a magazine leaflet about games for the EPOC32 platform. Computers covered include the Oregon Scientific Osaris, the Psion Revo/Revo Plus ...

  1. EPOC Entertainer 9

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    EPOC Entertainer 9 is now available, from its usual home at the URL
    below. EPOC Entertainer is a magazine leaflet about games for the
    EPOC32 platform. Computers covered include the Oregon Scientific
    Osaris, the Psion Revo/Revo Plus and Diamond Mako, the Psion Series 5,
    5mx and 5mx Pro, the Ericsson MC218, the Geofox One, and the Psion
    Series 7 and netBook. The magazine leaflet is published monthly in PDF
    format, as an A5 leaflet to be printed on both sides of A4 paper.

    In this issue you can read about SimCity Classic and Knights, and follow
    the programming tutorial on keyboard control for games. Downloads
    related to this month's content are now available on the web site.

    http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/psion/

    Have fun!

    --
    Damian - http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/
    For email replies, substitute "psion" for "damian" in my email address.

  2. Re: EPOC Entertainer 9

    In dem Posting
    Damian Walker hat uns offenbart:

    [schnipp]

    > In this issue you can read about SimCity Classic and Knights, and follow
    > the programming tutorial on keyboard control for games. Downloads
    > related to this month's content are now available on the web site.
    >
    > http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/psion/

    Thank you very much! I always enjoy it reading!

    Alex'

    --
    Flohmarkt unter: http://home.chiemgau-net.de/ausserstorfer/
    Theorie, ein oftmals verzehrtes Abbild der Wirklichkeit.

+ Reply to Thread