Registration for Sokoboxx - Scion

This is a discussion on Registration for Sokoboxx - Scion ; Hi, I'm looking for the registration code for Sokoboxx(a version of Sokoban) which is supposedly available via www.fatcatz.net , but this site doesn't seem to exist any more! Any pointers to the registration code gratefully received. Thanks guys, Neil (Reply ...

  1. Registration for Sokoboxx

    Hi,

    I'm looking for the registration code for Sokoboxx(a version of
    Sokoban) which is supposedly available via www.fatcatz.net, but this
    site doesn't seem to exist any more!

    Any pointers to the registration code gratefully received.

    Thanks guys,

    Neil

  2. Re: Registration for Sokoboxx

    Hi Neil,

    Clicking on www.fatcatz.net led me to www.binaryfish.com , which is the
    place where all RMR-software is. Sokoboxx is also there, renamed to RMRBoxx.
    Just look here: http://www.binaryfish.com/others/index.php .

    PDF-Catalogue for Psionsoftware:
    http://www.rmrsoft.com/downloads/cat...grams_epoc.pdf

    Many Psiongreetings from the Netherlands,

    Richard

    "Neil" schreef in bericht
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for the registration code for Sokoboxx(a version of
    > Sokoban) which is supposedly available via www.fatcatz.net, but this
    > site doesn't seem to exist any more!
    >
    > Any pointers to the registration code gratefully received.
    >
    > Thanks guys,
    >
    > Neil

  3. Re: Registration for Sokoboxx

    On Mon, 5 May 2008 08:43:06 +0200, "Richard van Stappershoef"
    wrote:

    >Hi Neil,
    >
    >Clicking on www.fatcatz.net led me to www.binaryfish.com , which is the
    >place where all RMR-software is. Sokoboxx is also there, renamed to RMRBoxx.
    >Just look here: http://www.binaryfish.com/others/index.php .
    >
    >PDF-Catalogue for Psionsoftware:
    >http://www.rmrsoft.com/downloads/cat...grams_epoc.pdf
    >
    >Many Psiongreetings from the Netherlands,
    >
    >Richard

    Thanks for that Richard, I obviously didn't look far/hard enough.

    Cheers

    Neil