Hello everyone,

Today, for the first time, downloads are available from the Psion games
database. Currently I have downloads for 32 out of the 315 games. As
twelve random games are selected from the 315 each day, I make that a
daily 72% chance of seeing at least one game with downloads available.

This will increase as I make more downloads available. I hope to have
everything that is legally distributable available within the coming
month. It may take me half that time if I get really keen. Full sized
screen shots, by the way, are treated as download files. The browser
should display them rather than downloading, unless you tell it to do
otherwise.

The database currently resides at:
http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/psion/database

--
Damian - http://psion.snigfarp.karoo.net/
For email replies, substitute "psion" for "damian" in my email address.