netbook pro - Scion

This is a discussion on netbook pro - Scion ; i've seen the blurb for these did psion techlogix issue a non wince os for it or can the os from the netbook 7 be used 'i'll mainly want stability good wor prcesor and ne access...

  1. netbook pro

    i've seen the blurb for these did psion techlogix issue a non wince
    os for it or can the os from the netbook 7 be used 'i'll mainly want
    stability good wor prcesor and ne access

  2. Re: netbook pro

    > i've seen the blurb for these did psion techlogix issue a non wince
    > os for it or can the os from the netbook 7 be used 'i'll mainly want
    > stability good wor prcesor and ne access

    The Psion Teklogix Netbook PRO is a Windows CE.net 4.2 system.
    You can also install Linux on it. EPOC is not possible.

    For word / Excel /web its a great unit and the improved screen is
    compfy.

    I am selling new english units for 599 eur, refurbished ones for just
    below as 399 eur (www.pulster.eu)

    Chris

  3. Re: netbook pro

    Christoph Pulster said
    >> i've seen the blurb for these did psion techlogix issue a non wince
    >> os for it or can the os from the netbook 7 be used 'i'll mainly want
    >> stability good wor prcesor and ne access

    >The Psion Teklogix Netbook PRO is a Windows CE.net 4.2 system.
    >You can also install Linux on it. EPOC is not possible.
    >
    >For word / Excel /web its a great unit and the improved screen is
    >compfy.
    >
    >I am selling new english units for 599 eur, refurbished ones for just
    >below as 399 eur (www.pulster.eu)

    Great site, Chris! Nice to know so much of the Psion range is still
    available in one form or another.

    (I also liked the look of the webbook, but my wife told me to ask if the
    computer's included!)

    Mike

    --
    Michael J Davis