Hit/miss installing CF card? - Scion

This is a discussion on Hit/miss installing CF card? - Scion ; It seems when I push the tray into my 7Book with the CF card in it, it often doesn't engage directly with the connectors (seems to miss them), sometimes taking several in/out attempts to engage it. Does this sound normal? ...

  1. Hit/miss installing CF card?

    It seems when I push the tray into my 7Book with the CF card in it, it often
    doesn't engage directly with the connectors (seems to miss them), sometimes
    taking several in/out attempts to engage it. Does this sound normal?

    Cheers ... Mark

  2. Re: Hit/miss installing CF card?

    Quoting Mark's message of Yesterday:

    > It seems when I push the tray into my 7Book with the CF card in it, it often
    > doesn't engage directly with the connectors (seems to miss them), sometimes
    > taking several in/out attempts to engage it. Does this sound normal?

    I've not yet had a problem with my 7, but it does take a bit of fiddling
    about to make sure it's sat in the tray squarely before I try to close
    it.

    --
    Damian - http://damian.snigfarp.karoo.net/
    Put "sausage" in the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap.

+ Reply to Thread