Wired/wireless/IR settings for 7Book? - Scion

This is a discussion on Wired/wireless/IR settings for 7Book? - Scion ; I don't suppose there's a kind soul out there willing to post idiot-proof internet setup instructions? Actually I'm looking for: 7Book -> IR (via SE K750i / GPRS O2) 7Book -> Wired Ethernet (to Netgear wireless router) 7Book -> Buffalo ...

  1. Wired/wireless/IR settings for 7Book?

    I don't suppose there's a kind soul out there willing to post idiot-proof
    internet setup instructions?

    Actually I'm looking for:

    7Book -> IR (via SE K750i / GPRS O2)
    7Book -> Wired Ethernet (to Netgear wireless router)
    7Book -> Buffalo wireless card (to Netgear wireless router)

    I've looked through the PDAStreet forums, & MikeMcC site, but the amount of
    conflicting information/settings is mind boggling (well, it boggles my mind
    anyway... In regard to the wired Ethernet stuff, I have:

    DACOM 56k + Fax PC Card
    DACOM 56k + Fax & 10/100 Ethernet Card (CardBus - don't think I can use this
    on the 7Book, can I?)
    DACOM 'Ethernet 10/100Base Adapter' (with 'Link' & 'Data' lights on it
    DACOM Gold Card ISDN Adapter (3 or 4 times the size of the other one, with
    'D' & 'B' lights on it. And also a small round socket next to the Ethernet
    socket.

    Cheers ... Mark

  2. Re: Wired/wireless/IR settings for 7Book?

    > 7Book -> Wired Ethernet (to Netgear wireless router)
    > 7Book -> Buffalo wireless card (to Netgear wireless router)

    Ethernet card working 100% in netbook/S7/7book:
    Goldcard Global 56&10 - all other do NOT work

    Wifi card: Cisco 350 and Orinoco Gold allow WEP/WAP encryption.

    Christoph

+ Reply to Thread