Fitting a new screen to a Psion 3c - Scion

This is a discussion on Fitting a new screen to a Psion 3c - Scion ; The screen on my Psion 3c is bust. I have a new screen but lack the expertise to fit it. Can I download an engineering manual or can anyone give me detailed instructions on how to fit the screen. I ...

  1. Fitting a new screen to a Psion 3c

    The screen on my Psion 3c is bust. I have a new screen but lack the
    expertise to fit it. Can I download an engineering manual or can
    anyone give me detailed instructions on how to fit the screen.

    I am a bit reluctant to send it to POS Ltd as their minimum charge is
    95 and the unit, when fixed, is only worth about 50 tops.

    --
    Alasdair.

  2. Re: Fitting a new screen to a Psion 3c

    Alasdair wrote:

    > The screen on my Psion 3c is bust. I have a new screen but lack the
    > expertise to fit it. Can I download an engineering manual or can
    > anyone give me detailed instructions on how to fit the screen.
    >
    > I am a bit reluctant to send it to POS Ltd as their minimum charge is
    > £95 and the unit, when fixed, is only worth about £50 tops.

    Maybe this will do.
    http://home.fionn.de/e/Psion/Inside.html

+ Reply to Thread