7Book battery question - Scion

This is a discussion on 7Book battery question - Scion ; My battery changes from green to red when it reaches just under half-way. The menu shows this as about 10v. I believe the battery runs about 12v fully charged. Why does it show as 'red' at only 10v / half-way? ...

  1. 7Book battery question

    My battery changes from green to red when it reaches just under half-way. The
    menu shows this as about 10v. I believe the battery runs about 12v fully
    charged. Why does it show as 'red' at only 10v / half-way? How much longer
    would it run for if I didn't plug the mains in?

    Cheers ... Mark

  2. Re: 7Book battery question

    > My battery changes from green to red when it reaches just under
    > half-way.

    Please note, the maximum capacity is 12volt, but this does not mean
    6volt is the 1/2 charge. The Netbook can not work with batterie if the
    power is below 9 Volt. So you Netbook is behaving quite normal.
    A standard lead time is 6 hours working with one batterie charge.
    You can increase this to 12 hours if you use a high-capacity batterie
    from the Netbook PRO. Both batteries are same size and fit perfectly
    fine in both machines. Prices for a PRO batterie are c.100 EUR on ebay,
    129 eur at pulster.eu

    CHristoph

+ Reply to Thread