Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810... - Scion

This is a discussion on Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810... - Scion ; It looks like a viable alternative to the venerable Psions may be about to become available: http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS3669465936.html http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-...ced-311926.php...

  1. Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

    It looks like a viable alternative to the venerable Psions may be
    about to become available:

    http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-...ced-311926.php

  2. Re: Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

    Quoting Stephen's message of Thursday:

    > It looks like a viable alternative to the venerable Psions may be
    > about to become available:

    > http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-...ced-311926.php

    I wouldn't fancy trying to write letters or a book on its little
    keyboard, as I do on my 5mx. And I don't think my eyesight is up to
    reading text on that little screen. I'll continue to wait patiently
    until the clamshell form factor comes back into fashoin. In the mean
    time my family of little Psions, and their friends the MC218 and Osaris
    will keep me going.

    --
    Damian - http://damian.snigfarp.karoo.net/
    Put "sausage" in the subject of email replies to avoid my spam trap.

  3. Re: Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

  4. Re: Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

    In article , spam@mail-an.net says...
    > but maybe this one:
    >
    > http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1...07&modelmenu=1

    Now if Asus were to make a smaller version of the EEEPC with a touch
    screen that would be the end of my 5MX Actually the EEEPC might spell
    the end of my Psion anyway...

  5. Re: Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

    On 9 Nov, 22:19, "horst" wrote:
    > but maybe this one:
    >
    > http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1...model=1907&mod...
    >
    > horst

    Nice, but a little too big.

  6. Re: Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

    > Nice, but a little too big.

    True, but it might be a beginning of the end!
    horst

  7. Re: Possible Psion replacement - Nokia N810...

    On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:22:40 +0000, horst wrote
    (in article ):

    >> Nice, but a little too big.

    > True, but it might be a beginning of the end!
    > horst

    Actually...a little smaller than a Series 7...

    Got one today. Very, very nice. Very.

    My newly-almost-started-love-affair with the Psion has been usurped by this
    even-bigger-luurrrrvvve :-/

    Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread