Psion 3a icons remain after apps uninstalled - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 3a icons remain after apps uninstalled - Scion ; I've got my connection cable and it actually worked (after adjusting the Baud rates on the Psion and the PsiWin MyPsion to 19200) I installed a program and then deleted it (couldn't see any uninstall option) but its icon still ...

  1. Psion 3a icons remain after apps uninstalled

    I've got my connection cable and it actually worked (after adjusting the
    Baud rates on the Psion and the PsiWin MyPsion to 19200)
    I installed a program and then deleted it (couldn't see any uninstall
    option) but its icon still remains on the System window which is starting to
    look a bit full.
    How do I get rid of the icon?

    Evi

  2. Re: Psion 3a icons remain after apps uninstalled

    Duh! Remove = Uninstall!!!
    Evi

    "Evi" wrote in message
    > I've got my connection cable and it actually worked (after adjusting the
    > Baud rates on the Psion and the PsiWin MyPsion to 19200)
    > I installed a program and then deleted it (couldn't see any uninstall
    > option) but its icon still remains on the System window which is starting

    > look a bit full.
    > How do I get rid of the icon?
    >
    > Evi

  3. Re: Psion 3a icons remain after apps uninstalled

    Evi wrote:
    > Duh! Remove = Uninstall!!!
    > Evi

    (Sorry about inverting your sequence to "bottom posting"; I don't really
    care but it is easier to follow the sequence reading downwards...)

    If you are finding your system screen cluttered then the solution is to set
    up "groups" of applications that are related. For instance I have ordinary
    "Data" and JBData" in the same group which uses the data icon to identify it
    on the system screen. Similarly Calc and Sheet share a group because they
    are both about calculation and I have MapperGB and MapperLo (for which you
    would need quite a lot of storage space because they need it for their maps
    of UK and London) sharing a group with the built-in World.

    HTH, Mike.
    --
    If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

+ Reply to Thread