Psion 3 - Scion

This is a discussion on Psion 3 - Scion ; I have acquired a Psion 3 works great does all I want apart from one thing, I want to program alarm for more than 23h 59m so as I can get alarm about a week early for things like birthdays ...

  1. Psion 3

    I have acquired a Psion 3 works great does all I want apart from one
    thing, I want to program alarm for more than 23h 59m so as I can get
    alarm about a week early for things like birthdays etc. Is there anyway
    I can get this done? Many thanks.

  2. Re: Psion 3

    Hi John,

    You "want to program alarm for more than 23h 59m"
    Using Agenda I can alarm *nearly* anything on a 3a/c/mx.
    I imagine a vanilla 3 is just as versatile.

    Take care,
    Phil.
    --
    "Time wounds all heels."