Neuon webpages are back.. - Scion

This is a discussion on Neuon webpages are back.. - Scion ; Hi all For those that still care, I have recreated the Neuon webpages on my own webserver at www.skankee.com/neuon/ to provide you with the original content, screenshots, fact files and of course the download files as well. Over the course ...

  1. Neuon webpages are back..

    Hi all

    For those that still care, I have recreated the Neuon webpages on my
    own webserver at www.skankee.com/neuon/ to provide you with the
    original content, screenshots, fact files and of course the download
    files as well.

    Over the course of the next couple of months I aim to update the site
    with free registrations for our software (Once approval from the
    respective authors have been obtained) and I will also be uploading
    some further software of my own which never reached release status
    back in the day.

    Hope you find it useful

    Cheers
    Gary
    neuon AT skankee.com

  2. Re: Neuon webpages are back..

    On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:19:27 -0700, tattygee wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > For those that still care, I have recreated the Neuon webpages on my own
    > webserver at www.skankee.com/neuon/ to provide you with the original
    > content, screenshots, fact files and of course the download files as
    > well.
    >
    > Over the course of the next couple of months I aim to update the site
    > with free registrations for our software (Once approval from the
    > respective authors have been obtained) and I will also be uploading some
    > further software of my own which never reached release status back in
    > the day.
    >
    > Hope you find it useful

    Thanks Gary! I'm sure that this will be very useful. There are still a
    lot of EPOC machines around so any sources of software and information
    are more than welcome.

    Keep up the good work - its nice to see you back!

    Bookmarked... :-)

    --
    Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
    Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net

  3. Re: Neuon webpages are back..

    Never used many Neuon programs, but still watch the news group and still
    have a fully working classic Series5.
    Good work mate, I'm sure I'm not alone.

    Barry,
    www. taxinmania.net

    "Mick" wrote in message
    newsan.2007.07.25.20.06.06@mixtel.co.uk...
    > On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:19:27 -0700, tattygee wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> For those that still care, I have recreated the Neuon webpages on my own
    >> webserver at www.skankee.com/neuon/ to provide you with the original
    >> content, screenshots, fact files and of course the download files as
    >> well.
    >>
    >> Over the course of the next couple of months I aim to update the site
    >> with free registrations for our software (Once approval from the
    >> respective authors have been obtained) and I will also be uploading some
    >> further software of my own which never reached release status back in
    >> the day.
    >>
    >> Hope you find it useful
    >>

    > Thanks Gary! I'm sure that this will be very useful. There are still a
    > lot of EPOC machines around so any sources of software and information
    > are more than welcome.
    >
    > Keep up the good work - its nice to see you back!
    >
    > Bookmarked... :-)
    >
    > --
    > Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
    > Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net

  4. Re: Neuon webpages are back..

    that's www. taximania.net
    I'm getting old, my typing and eyesite skills are going. Ha ha ha

    "taximania" wrote in message
    > Never used many Neuon programs, but still watch the news group and still
    > have a fully working classic Series5.
    > Good work mate, I'm sure I'm not alone.
    >
    > Barry,
    > www. taxinmania.net
    >

    > "Mick" wrote in message
    > newsan.2007.07.25.20.06.06@mixtel.co.uk...
    >> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 01:19:27 -0700, tattygee wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi all
    >>>
    >>> For those that still care, I have recreated the Neuon webpages on my own
    >>> webserver at www.skankee.com/neuon/ to provide you with the original
    >>> content, screenshots, fact files and of course the download files as
    >>> well.
    >>>
    >>> Over the course of the next couple of months I aim to update the site
    >>> with free registrations for our software (Once approval from the
    >>> respective authors have been obtained) and I will also be uploading some
    >>> further software of my own which never reached release status back in
    >>> the day.
    >>>
    >>> Hope you find it useful
    >>>

    >> Thanks Gary! I'm sure that this will be very useful. There are still a
    >> lot of EPOC machines around so any sources of software and information
    >> are more than welcome.
    >>
    >> Keep up the good work - its nice to see you back!
    >>
    >> Bookmarked... :-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
    >> Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net

  5. Re: Neuon webpages are back..

    taximania wrote:
    > that's www. taximania.net
    > I'm getting old, my typing and eyesite skills are going. Ha ha ha

    Me too. Sadly the eyesight thing has resulted in the move away from the 5mx
    which just got too dull

    I may get an E90 now they have been released, but the price is a bit hefty
    just now

    Dweeb

    > "taximania" wrote in message
    >> Never used many Neuon programs, but still watch the news group and
    >> still have a fully working classic Series5.
    >> Good work mate, I'm sure I'm not alone.
    >>
    >> Barry,
    >> www. taxinmania.net
    >>

    >> "Mick" wrote in message
    >> newsan.2007.07.25.20.06.06@mixtel.co.uk...

    >>> Thanks Gary! I'm sure that this will be very useful. There are
    >>> still a lot of EPOC machines around so any sources of software and
    >>> information are more than welcome.
    >>>
    >>> Keep up the good work - its nice to see you back!
    >>>
    >>> Bookmarked... :-)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
    >>> Web: http://www.nascom.info http://mixpix.batcave.net

  6. Re: Neuon webpages are back..

    The E90 does look good I agree. Just a pity it is S60 based. Should
    still be a winner though and probably the closest to a new 'Psion'
    type device to date

+ Reply to Thread