History of Psion Series 5 - Scion

This is a discussion on History of Psion Series 5 - Scion ; I see the Reg have posted a long and detailed article on the history of the Psion Series 5, launched 10 years ago. It's a good read and includes a number of interviews with some of the big brains behind ...

  1. History of Psion Series 5

    I see the Reg have posted a long and detailed article on the history of
    the Psion Series 5, launched 10 years ago. It's a good read and
    includes a number of interviews with some of the big brains behind the
    Series 5.

    They also cover some of the subsequent company history. I think there
    was a guy used to post here regularly who may have been at Psion around
    that time (Alastair?).
    --
    Cheers,

    Steve

    The reply-to email address is a spam trap.
    Email steve 'at' shodgson 'dot' org 'dot' uk

  2. Re: History of Psion Series 5

    On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 19:03:44 +0100, Steve Hodgson wrote:

    > I see the Reg have posted a long and detailed article on the history of
    > the Psion Series 5, launched 10 years ago. It's a good read and includes
    > a number of interviews with some of the big brains behind the Series 5.
    >

    > They also cover some of the subsequent company history. I think there
    > was a guy used to post here regularly who may have been at Psion around
    > that time (Alastair?).

    I was surprised to find this - a very good read indeed. Recommended!

    --
    Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)
    Web: http://www.nascom.info

+ Reply to Thread