NetBook/Psion 7 keyboard cleanup - Scion

This is a discussion on NetBook/Psion 7 keyboard cleanup - Scion ; A small amount of watery substance(1) has landed on my NetBook keyboard. Is this kbd relatively waterproof? or should I endeavour to dismantle it and clean/dry it out? I had saved a series of articles on dismantling the 7/netbook from ...

  1. NetBook/Psion 7 keyboard cleanup

    A small amount of watery substance(1) has landed on my NetBook
    keyboard. Is this kbd relatively waterproof? or should I endeavour to
    dismantle it and clean/dry it out?

    I had saved a series of articles on dismantling the 7/netbook from
    but it
    seems the domain name has changed hands and those pages are no longer
    available.

    Luckily I kept the articles, but I could do with some more
    information on cleaning the kbd. Anyone have experience of this?

    (1) grandson dribbled a big drooble on it.

    Thanks
    Brian

    --
    Auckland NEW ZEALAND

  2. Re: NetBook/Psion 7 keyboard cleanup

    Hi Brian,

    Here you can still find it:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200502041...atureid=100015
    If you ever look for missing sites just go to http://web.archive.org and
    fill in the missing adress. It doesn't garantee, but will work very often.

    Richard

    "quattrocchi" schreef in bericht
    >A small amount of watery substance(1) has landed on my NetBook
    > keyboard. Is this kbd relatively waterproof? or should I endeavour to
    > dismantle it and clean/dry it out?
    >
    > I had saved a series of articles on dismantling the 7/netbook from
    > but it
    > seems the domain name has changed hands and those pages are no longer
    > available.
    >
    > Luckily I kept the articles, but I could do with some more
    > information on cleaning the kbd. Anyone have experience of this?
    >

    > (1) grandson dribbled a big drooble on it.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Brian
    >
    > --
    > Auckland NEW ZEALAND